The UK construction industry consists of over 250,000 firms, employing 2.1 million people in a multitude of roles. Contract insure works with clients of all different sizes and fully understands this sector.
Contract Insure have been insuring companies within the construction sector for over 10 years; including Ground working, Civil Engineers, Welders, Steel Erectors/Fabricators, Demolition, Scaffolding, Railway Contractors and Offshore contractors.
- Employers Liability
- Public Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Construction Contract Works Insurance
- Construction Fleet Insurance
- A + Rated Markets
- Dedicated In-House Claims Team
- Regional Presence
- Exclusive Policy Wording
- No age or experience restrictions
- Theft of vehicle whilst keys in the ignition
- £5 million third party property damage limit for commercial vehicles inc hazardous loads
- £20 million third party property damage limit for private cars
- Driver personal accident extension
- Automatic legal expenses included to £50,000
- One managed policy
- 3 year policy terms
- Free Risk Management
- Fast, Efficient and Proactive Service
With Direct Insurance Corporate Risks, you can be confident that, in the event of the worst happening, your claim will be handled by our in-house claims team. This means a fast and efficient service that many insurance brokers have to outsource to achieve.
Simply contact the claims team using the details within your policy documents, or call us on 01277 844360 to speak directly to a claims handler. They will talk through your claim, guiding you through your next steps and the whole process.