It is imperative that your policy meets the demands and needs of your industry. Our fleet insurance policies are tailored to the environmental sector and we can cover risks for the following specialist vehicles:
- Trade waste including medical
- Liquid & hazardous waste vehicles
- Company cars / vans
Our approach to managing work related road risk is based on a three step process, which will help you integrate risk management into your existing operating procedures. We’ll help you understand the risks you face, manage those risks more effectively and continually monitor performance.
In addition to simply arranging your motor fleet insurance each year, we will meet with you on site to discuss your operations. We can then ascertain what information and practical solutions are appropriate to your business needs, to help you identify, manage and ultimately reduce your accidents.
Lab Insure will tailor a fleet insurance package to suit your business requirements, saving you premiums on existing fleet insurance and also improving your efficiency by ease of administration.
With one insurance package we can reduce the administration costs in managing many different policies whilst also saving you both time and money on existing fleet insurance.
The benefits of working with Lab Insure are:
- Reduced cost on policy premiums
- Underwritten by A+ rated Insurer
- Theft of vehicle whilst keys in the ignition
- £5 million third party property damage limit for commercial vehicles inc hazardous loads
- £20 million third party property damage limit for private cars
- Driver personal accident extension
- Automatic legal expenses included to £50,000
- One managed policy
- 3 year policy terms
- Free risk management
- In house claims team
Fast, efficient and proactive service
In addition to our exclusive schemes, we also use a selected panel of motor insurers in order to obtain the most competitive terms possible for you.