Rail insure believe that if we provide products that protect you from the result of risk, we should at least lend a hand and help you manage them. Our approach to managing work related risks is based on a simple three step process which will help integrate risk management into your existing operating procedures.
Firstly we will help you understand the risks you face, we will work with you to manage those risks more effectively and continually monitor and report on performance.
We don’t simply ‘arrange insurance’. Rail insure’s expert staff will continually meet, discuss and evolve your risk management practises. We will meet onsite to discuss and review your operations. Having ascertained what information and practical solutions are appropriate to your business needs, we can manage and ultimately reduce your risk and subsequent incidents that may lead to claims. This approach has proven and tangible results for Rail insure customers, all of whom have benefited in substantial year on year premium savings.
A snapshot of our services includes;
- Regular onsite review meetings covering all aspects of the safety / operational balance and management of existing systems.
- Collision analysis - a services designed to drill down and identify the root cause of your accidents, accompanied by comprehensive quarterly reports
- Driver analysis, testing and where appropriate additional training
- Provision of accident packs allowing drivers to gather appropriate and sufficient information at the scene of an accident
- Installation of in cab camera systems where appropriate
- Low claims rebates for Motor Fleet and Liability Policies
- Long Terms Agreements with insurers
Our proven services have meant that in most instances, our clients have enjoyed substantial premium reductions at each renewal.